Data Analytics Certification and courses are high in demand nowadays in 2023. We came across a few queries, for example; Which course is best for data analyst, data analytics certification free, etc. So We brought some information about Data Analysis meaning, Courses & Certifications, and careers through this article.
What is data analysis?
Data analysis is the science of analyzing a piece of data in order to develop conclusions about the information in order to make judgments or simply to broaden one’s knowledge on a variety of topics.
It entails putting data via operations. This is done in order to arrive at precise findings that will aid us in achieving our goals, such as operations that cannot be pre-defined because data collecting may disclose special obstacles.
Many sectors now use data to develop conclusions and determine what actions to take. It’s also worth noting that data analysis is used in science to evaluate or disprove current ideas or models.
Uses of data analysis
It’s employed in a wide range of industries, regardless of branch. It provides us with the information we need to make judgments or validate whether a theory is correct.
- Marketing: Researchers mostly perform data analysis to predict customer behavior and assist companies in positioning their products and services in the market. For example, sales data analysis might assist you to uncover product lines that aren’t as popular with a particular demographic group. It can help you improve your existing marketing effort by allowing you to better connect with your target audience and solve their needs.
- Human Resources: Organizations can use data analysis to give their employees a wonderful experience and create a positive work environment. They can also use the information at hand to identify the best resources – those whose skill set aligns with the organization’s objectives.
- Academics: Universities and academic institutions can use data analysis to assess student performance and discover new approaches to improve education.
Techniques/Methods for Data Analysis
Data Analysis mainly has two main methods or techniques:
Qualitative Data Analysis:
Researchers acquire qualitative data from the underlying emotions, body language, and expressions in qualitative data analysis. It is dependent on spoken replies being interpreted. Open-ended interviews, focus groups, and observation groups are the most frequent methods for gathering this information, with researchers analyzing patterns in observations throughout the data collection phase.
Quantitative Data Analysis:
Quantitative data analysis occurs when information is displayed numerically. It is based on observable outcomes.
Data Analytics Courses & Certifications
The followings are the trending data analysis courses;
This Nano degree program provided by Udacity can aid anyone who is interested in data analysis programs. You’ll learn the principles of data analysis, practical statistics, data wrangling, data visualization using Python, and much more in this class.
This Nano degree program includes real-world projects and immersive content created in collaboration with top-tier companies to assist you in mastering tech skills. You will have a one-on-one technical mentor throughout the program who will assist you at every stage of your study. To help you get a job, the instructor will provide you with a personal career counselor and career assistance.
- Working with Python and libraries like Numpy and Pandas, you’ll learn how to explore, analyse, and communicate data in data analysis.
- Know how to use inferential statistics and probability to solve real-world problems like evaluating A/B tests and creating supervised learning models.
- Learn how to use Python to wrangle data programmatically, as well as the data wrangling process of acquiring, analysing, and cleaning data.
- Find a flexible learning plan that fits your busy schedule and allows you to learn at your own speed while still achieving your objectives.
- After completing the programme with the assigned projects and exercises, you will receive a Nano degree certificate.
This Specialization provides an introduction to big data analytics for all business professionals, including those with no prior analytics experience.
You’ll learn how data analysts describe, predict, and inform business decisions in the specific areas of marketing, human resources, finance, and operations, and you’ll develop basic data literacy and an analytic mindset that will help you make strategic decisions based on data.
In the final Capstone Project, you’ll apply your skills to interpret a real-world data set and make appropriate business strategy recommendations. (data analytics certification)
What you will learn-
- Explain how data is used for recruiting and performance evaluation
- Model supply and demand for various business scenarios
- Solve business problems with data-driven decision-making
- Understand the tools used to predict customer behavior
Data analysis is a rapidly expanding area, and people are looking for the best courses to enroll in. This selection of Udemy data analysis courses might assist you in achieving your goal of becoming a data analyst.
You may discover a course on Udemy for any subject you’re interested in, including Python, R, SQL, and Excel. Microsoft Excel – Advanced Excel Formulas, The Data Science Course 2019, Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization, and SQL for Data Analysis are the best-selling courses among these. You will be highly well-equipped with techniques in that specific field after completing any of these courses.
- Created and approved by some of the greatest professors from world-renowned universities.
- Cover fundamental as well as advanced ideas in data analysis, such as R, SQL, and Excel, among others.
- Contains video lectures, notes, practice exercises, and quizzes to help you improve your knowledge and skills.
- Expand your data science knowledge with selected courses that will prepare you to work as a professional data analyst.
- Every course and tutorial comes with a 30-day free trial, so you can learn from the comfort of your own home.
Offered by Duke University and available on Coursera, the Excel to MySQL: Analytic Techniques for Business Specialization is a beginner-friendly course that teaches students how to obtain as much information as possible from the data they already have.
The program is divided into five courses. You start off by learning best practices for using data analytics to make a business more competitive before moving on to classes on Excel, Tableau, and MySQL.
- Suitable for beginners
- Plenty of hands-on projects
- Potential input from data scientists at Airbnb
- Very lengthy & time-intensive
Big Data Analytics with Tableau from Pluralsight will teach you how to access big data systems using Tableau Software, as well as give you a deeper knowledge of big data. The course covers subjects such as big data analytics and how to use Tableau to access and interpret huge data.
Ben Sullins, who has 15 years of industry expertise and has provided consulting services to organizations such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Cisco, will teach the course. Sullins disseminates his expertise to students in bite-sized morsels of information. As a result, students can tailor their education to meet their own needs.
- Bite-sized chunks of content
- Focuses on Tableau software
- Only 4 hours long
- Some prior experience required
6. Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate (Google data analytics certification)
This is your path to a career in data analytics. In this program, you’ll learn in-demand skills that will have you job-ready in less than 6 months. No degree or experience is required.
Data analytics is the collection, transformation, and organization of data in order to draw conclusions, make predictions, and drive informed decision-making.
Over 8 courses, gain in-demand skills that prepare you for an entry-level job. You’ll learn from Google employees whose foundations in data analytics served as launchpads for their own careers. At under 10 hours per week, you can complete the certificate in less than 6 months.
You’ll prepare yourself for jobs that include junior or associate data analyst, database administrator, and more.
What you will learn:
- Gain an immersive understanding of the practices and processes used by a junior or associate data analyst in their day-to-day job
- Learn key analytical skills (data cleaning, analysis, & visualization) and tools (spreadsheets, SQL, R programming, Tableau)
- Understand how to clean and organize data for analysis, and complete analysis and calculations using spreadsheets, SQL and R programming
- Learn how to visualize and present data findings in dashboards, presentations and commonly used visualization platforms
Some queries we tried to solve through this post are:
data analytics certification free, data analytics certification online, data analytics certification courses, data analytics certification google, data analytics certification canada