Merry Christmas Wishes & messages & Blessings for the year 2021 are as follows, send them to your family & friends to wish them Merry Christmas.
May God bless you with the purity of love and life become more auspicious.
This Christmas may God give you more and more happiness in your life.
Hey Dears! I send blessings to you millions of times, you are the one who completes me. I love you so much and wish you Merry Christmas.
May this Christmas make your life more and more beautiful, you’ll get good health and happiness.
I wish a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may you get all that you want in your life.
Hey! my loved one, you are the only one who completes me. I’m nothing without you, this Merry Christmas I want to spend my quality time with you, a very Merry Christmas to you dear.
Wish you a Merry Christmas, may you always be happy in your life.
May this Christmas make your life brighter and colorful.
May the Angels bless us all on this day and shower us with peace, good health, and happiness. Merry Christmas Dear!
May the divinity and purity of the Christmas and the new year festivals make your life holy and meaningful. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance to all my special ones.
I wish you that you get all the things that you want in you and this Christmas brings a lot of happiness to your home.
May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this festive season. Merry Christmas and happy new year to your family.
Funny Merry Christmas Wishes & Messages
- “Remember, Santa is watching. Everything. Yes, even that. Anyway, Merry Christmas!”
- “Wishing you hope, peace and lots of Christmas cookies this holiday season!”
- “They say the best Christmas gifts come from the heart … but cash and gift cards do wonders too! Happy Holidays!”
- “Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your bills be small.”
- “This holiday season, let’s make it a point to cherish what’s truly important in our lives: cookies.”
- “I told Santa you were good this year and sent him a link to your Pinterest board. Merry Christmas to you!”
- “This Christmas, may your family be functional and all your batteries be included.”
- “Merry Christmas! I put so much thought into your gift that now it’s too late to get it.”
- “Please note: Christmas is canceled. Apparently, you told Santa you have been good this year … he died laughing.”
- “Is it just me, or does Santa look younger every year?”