"This post may contain affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a small commission. Thanks.”
Psychology facts phrase is one of the most searched terms on the internet worldwide, whether it is related to mind-blowing psychology facts about love, boys, girls, women, life, etc.
Have you ever thought about why we act so irrationally so often? Psychologists do the same thing, resulting in a plethora of studies on human nature. Although there are many unsolved questions and a long way to go before we find the definitive answer to why we fall in love with a particular person, we now know a lot more about how we feel, think, and behave owing to them. We’ve compiled a list of 50 scientifically confirmed psychology facts that will change the way you think about the world and explain a lot about human nature.
We’re excited to share the most thoroughly researched 30 fascinating psychology facts on love, human behavior, men and women, personality, and more.
- People with lower self-confidence are more likely to be successful.
- We are most creative at night and least creative during the day.
- The parts of the brain controlling aggression are larger in women than in men.
- The happiness we feel when our team wins lasts longer than our sadness when we lose.
- Comedians tend to have higher depression rates than average.
- Over 80% of people feel more confident approaching an attractive person if that person has a dog with them.
- Having no friends is as deadly as smoking.
- If we have a plan B, our plan A is less likely to work.
- Beginnings and ends are easier to remember than middles.
- We’d rather know something bad is coming than not know what to expect.
- We’re convinced that the future is bright.
- Stress can be good for us.
- Social connections might be more important to us than food.
- Listening to classical music is good for your memory.
- Kids with dyslexia are more emotionally responsive.
- Experiences make us happier than material gifts.
- Isolation can hurt us physically.
- Atheists sleep better than Catholics.
- People from different cultures process information differently.
- People between the ages of 18 and 33 have the highest rate of depression in the world.
- Our research shows that travel improves your brain health and even lowers the risk of heart disease, and depression.
- Women have twice as many pain receptors as humans, but their pain threshold is a lot higher.
- Every relationship is born between the ages of 16 and 28, it is likely to be stronger and last longer.
- Shy people share a little about themselves, but they do it in such a way that the people believe that they are better than they think.
- A psychological study revealed that 73 percent of people get their best creative ideas in the shower.
- Men stare at women for almost a year of their life.
- Girls do not like lying at all, especially in relationship matters.
- Girls like to praise themselves, even if it is not a false compliment.
- Smile before answering the phone. It will make you sound happier and improve the quality of your conversation.
- Too much stress literally causes the human brain to freeze and shut down temporarily.
Read Also: Thought for the day for students | Motivational quotes for students success
I hope you have enjoyed reading 30 interesting psychology facts about humans, mind-blowing psychology facts about love, boys, girls, women, life, etc. And share these weird psych facts with your friends. Thanks
- Milgram, S. (1963). Behavioral Study of Obedience. Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology, 67, 371–8.
- Ekman, P., & Friesen, W. V. (1986). A new pan-cultural facial expression of emotion. Motivation and Emotion, 10, 159-168.
See Also: 12 Weird Facts About Humans
Article by skillshouter team
Image credits: freepik.com
Hi, I am Naveen Kumar (Assistant Professor), managing the team of Skillshouter. At SkillShouter, we help you find the best tutorials, courses, and certifications online. Experts come together to handpick great courses for needy learners. We provide demanding high-quality, well-researched reviews, and comparisons for those looking to start online and campus courses.