This article is all about facts on Nikola tesla, Nikola Tesla bio, his invention/patents and quotes by Nikola tesla. I hope you would love it!
Who was Nikola Tesla? (Bio of Nikola Tesla)
Nikola Tesla, popularly known as “The genius who lights the globe,” is credited with the invention of the Tesla coil (which lay the groundwork for wireless technology), as well as the development of the alternating-current electrical system and the discovery of the rotating magnetic field.
Nikola Tesla was born in Smiljan, Croatia, in 1856, when it was still a part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. His father was a Serbian Orthodox priest, while his mother was the family’s farm manager. Tesla’s brother Daniel died in a riding accident in 1863. Tesla, who was 7 years old at the time, was shaken by the loss and claimed seeing visions, the earliest indicators of his chronic mental problems.
Tesla is also famous for a slew of other groundbreaking innovations, but because he forgot to record many of his ideas, others used them to become wealthy and famous.
Tesla was never interested in making money; instead, he aspired to offer the entire globe with free electricity. However, such a project required investors, who, despite having been discovered, began to question his system. As a result, he went bankrupt, and the tower he had erected had to be sold to pay his debts.
Tesla demonstrated that if you work hard enough, anything is possible; his legacy goes on to this day, and we will be eternally grateful to this brilliant mind. Discover the genius within and become the creator of your dreams with these Nikola Tesla quotes.
Quotes by Nikola tesla
1. Be alone, that is the secret of invention; be alone, that is when ideas are born.
2. Of all things, I liked books best.
3. I don’t care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don’t have any of their own
4. If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.
5. The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.
6. Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.
7. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine.
8. I do not think you can name many great inventions that have been made by married men.
9. Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.
10. If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world.
11. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.
12. Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.
What did Nikola Tesla Invented?
Tesla was a scientist and visionary who created the framework for AC electric power, which is used by the majority of the world today, and pioneered numerous innovations that have improved our lives. Tesla was a Serbian-American who immigrated to New York City in 1884 and possessed over 300 patents. Most famous inventions by Nikola Tesla are followings:
1. Alternating current (AC Power)
3. Remote control
4. X-ray technology
5. Hydroelectric power
6. Steam-powered oscillating generator
Tesla’s Uncompleted Inventions:
1. Artificial Tidal Wave
2. Death Beam
3. Thought Camera
4. Wireless Energy
5. Earthquake Machine
6. Electric-Powered Supersonic Airship
Facts on Nikola Tesla
- At the age of seven, the shock of his brother’s death converted him into a mystic.
- Tesla was forced to work as a ditch digger for a time.
- Tesla came close to discovering X-rays with the help of Mark Twain.
- He created a remote-control boat that he believed would put a stop to all combat.
Topics covered: patent of nikola tesla, Bio of Nikola Tesla, Facts of Nikola Tesla, Patents of NIkola Tesla, quotes by nikola tesla