Check out Amazon’s “AI Ready” course, which has eight free lessons on AI and generative AI for business people and people who aren’t tech-savvy.
Amazon announced its “AI Ready” program, which includes eight free AI and generative AI classes. This is a step forward in AI education.
The goal is to give free AI (Artificial intelligence) skills training to 2 million people around the world by 2025. This is because an AWS study found that there is a “strong demand” for AI ability and that workers who are skilled in AI technologies could make more money. However these courses are available at top-ranking computer science universities too.
AWS AI Ready Courses Key Points:
- Amazon’s “AI Ready” program wants to teach 2 million people AI skills by 2025. This is because AI skills are in high demand and pay could go up in this field.
- The program is aimed at both present professionals and the next generation and includes free AI courses, scholarships, and partnerships with educational platforms.
- This project follows a growing trend in the digital world that stresses how important AI skills are in many areas.
What does “AWS AI Ready” mean?
The AI Ready project has several important parts, such as free courses for non-technical people, a scholarship program with Udacity for high school and college students, and a partnership with Code.org.
The following classes are part of the new AI training series:
- Introduction to Generative Artificial Intelligence: This article gives you a general understanding of generative AI, how it can be used, and the most important ideas behind it.
- Generative AI Learning Plan for Decision Makers: This is a set of three classes that will help you plan and build an organization that is ready for generative AI.
- Introduction to Amazon CodeWhisperer: This course shows you how to use Amazon’s AI code creator to write full lines of code.
- Foundations of Prompt Engineering: This book goes over the basics of prompt engineering for generative AI tools, as well as more advanced methods.
- Low-Code Machine Learning focuses on getting data ready, training machine learning models, and putting them to use with as little code as possible.
- Building Language Models: This course shows you how to use Amazon SageMaker to create and improve language models.
- Amazon Transcribe—Getting Started is a guide on how to use Amazon Transcribe to turn voice recordings into writing.
- How to Use Amazon Bedrock to Make Generative AI Apps: This tutorial shows people how to use Amazon Bedrock to make generative AI apps.
Free courses for experts and beginners in AWS Generative AI
Developers and technical experts can get the following generative AI courses from Amazon for free through AWS Skill Builder:
- Foundations of Prompt Engineering.
- Low-Code Machine Learning on AWS.
- Building Language Models on AWS.
- Amazon Transcribe — Getting Started.
- Building Generative AI Applications Using Amazon Bedrock.
The following generative AI training courses are available for free from Amazon for beginners and students:
- Introduction to Generative Artificial Intelligence via AWS Educate.
- Generative AI Learning Plan for Decision Makers via AWS Skill Builder.
- Introduction to Amazon CodeWhisperer via AWS Educate.
What Amazon Web Services Is
Amazon Web Services has been the world’s most complete and widely used cloud since 2006. As a result of constant growth, AWS now offers more than 240 fully featured services across 102 Availability Zones in 32 geographic regions. These services cover compute, storage, databases, networking, analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), the Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, security, hybrid, virtual and augmented reality (VR and AR), media, and application development, deployment, and management. AWS is trusted by millions of customers, including the fastest-growing startups, the biggest businesses, and the most important government agencies, to power their systems, make them more flexible, and cut costs. You can check aws.amazon.com to find out more about AWS.