At present, we see various online courses and degree program websites, which offer almost all categories of courses and training programs. Centre of Excellence is one of them. This article will answer all queries like is centre of excellence legit? is it accredited, or a scam? What do students review about Centre of Excellence courses?
Centre of Excellence (CoE) is an online education provider that offers a wide range of courses in a variety of subjects. The company has been in business for over 10 years and has a good reputation for providing high-quality education. Centre of Excellence boasts of various Accreditations, including ILM Approved Centre, CPD Corporate Member, Active IQ, CMA Registered, and Quality License Scheme.
Centre of Excellence Accreditations
There is no information found on CoE’s affiliation with universities since CoE provides accredited courses. As per CoE’s website, the following are the accreditations it has as of Dec/2023
- ILM – Institute of Leadership and Management (City & Guilds): The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) is a division of City & Guilds and the UK’s largest awarding body for leadership and management qualifications.
- CMA (Complementary Medical Association): A number of courses are accredited by The CMA which is internationally recognized as the elite force in professional, ethical complementary medicine by professional practitioners, doctors, and the public. Upon completion of these courses, you can gain membership to The CMA, which in addition to supplying a professional accreditation, offers a number of benefits, all of which can be found below.
- CPD – Continuing Professional Development: CPD (Continuing Professional Development), describes the learning activities that professionals engage in to develop their skills and knowledge and continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’, to ensure qualifications don’t become outdated or obsolete and knowledge is kept up to date.
- Quality Licence Scheme: The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group. A leading national awarding organization with a long-established reputation for providing high-quality support and services to the educational sector.
Centre of Excellence (CoE) Students’ Review and Ratings
1. Centre of Excellence Review and Rating Trustpilot
As per top Trustpilot, we see Center of Excellence has a 4.8 rating with 92% five stars and 2% one star, which indicates great positive feedback.
Have a look at these screenshots;
2. Reviews.io Ratings for Centre of Excellence
One of the top reviewers REVIEWS.io shows a 4.4-star rating from 93 students. Which is absolutely a good indication.
3. Forums of Digitalspy Learner’s Perspective
Readers’ comments indicate that CoE is not spam but not even great as they claim to receive valuable certificates. you can read through this digital spy discussion page
Here are some of the reviews that CoE has received from its students:
- “I was very impressed with the quality of the courses that I took at CoE. The instructors were very knowledgeable and helpful, and the materials were well-written and informative.”
- “CoE was a great way for me to learn new skills and advance my career. The courses were flexible and affordable, and I was able to fit them into my busy schedule.”
- “I would highly recommend CoE to anyone looking for a high-quality online education.”
4. Is centreofexcellence.com a Scam? by scam-detector.com
The Scam Detector’s algorithm gives this business the following rank: 42.9/100
The scam detector’s analysis finds that centreofexcellence.com has a medium-low authoritative score of 42.9. This means that the site could be flagged as Controversial. Risky. Red Flags.
Centre of Excellence Courses Categories List
CoE offers a wide variety of courses, including:
- Business and Management
- IT and Computing
- Personal Development
The company’s courses are delivered in a variety of formats, including:
- Blended learning
- Distance learning
CoE’s courses are designed to be flexible and affordable so that learners can fit them into their busy schedules. The company also offers a variety of support services, including:
- Student Support
- Career Guidance
CoE has a good reputation for providing high-quality education. The company’s courses are well-written and informative, and the instructors are knowledgeable and experienced.
However, CoE has mixed reviews from students as per their experiences while taking courses and classes online. On the other hand, many CoE students praise the company’s flexibility and affordability, as well as the quality of its courses and instructors.
Overall, CoE is a reputable online education provider that offers a wide range of courses in various subjects. The company’s courses are well-written and informative, and the instructors are knowledgeable and experienced. CoE is a good option for learners who are looking for a flexible, affordable, and high-quality online education but not university affiliations.